I try to tune out other people’s conversations, but sometimes eavesdropping is just too much of a temptation. It seems that I overhear a lot of women complaining about guys “hitting on them.” It sounds more like bragging to me, and I don’t have any problem with that. Everybody wants to feel sexy.
The thing is, when you’re married, and your spouse gets “hit on” by somebody, it shouldn’t have much impact on them. Why? If you’re doing your job right, your spouse should be so saturated with YOU hitting on them for a little “sugar” that the stranger’s/co-worker’s/old flame’s “hit” should be an insignificant blip in the daily count of total “hits.” (Also, leaving anonymous, threatening messages on the stranger’s/co-worker’s/old flame’s answering machine might not be a bad idea as a backup plan.)
That’s right, you should make and take every opportunity to subtly or blatantly drop hints about getting into your spouse’s pants. If hints aren’t your style, there’s plenty of flirtation styles that will get the message across. If your spouse cheats on you, don’t let it be because you showed a lack of interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment